Thursday, November 15, 2012

Juice Shots, Sassy Water & Dulled Senses

 I made Sassy Water!! It's really probably not that exciting to everyone else but I'm pumped. The one on top of the pic is lemon, cucumber and ginger. The bottom one is apples, pear and cinnamon. They are suppose to sit over night. I can't wait to drink them tomorrow.

Update on my juice fast. I have lost 35lbs so far and it's only day 18! I have tons of energy. I only have 3 more days left. The juicing is easy peasy now. I don't even crave food but I have been dealing with some emotional/stressful stuff. It's hard because I used to eat to suppress my emotions. I can't do that anymore and it feels odd and good all at the same time. In addition, I feel the stress in body a lot more predominately now than when I was eating. It was almost as if food dulled my senses, which sounds about right.

I have noticed many odd things about myself since I have started juicing. In all the books I have read on nutrition, fasting, juicing, and detoxing they never told me these things. #1 My eyelashes are insanely long! I wear glasses and they now rub against my glasses. It annoys the crap out of me all day. I need to learn how to curl my eyelashes. (I suck as a girl, sometimes.) #2 My fingernails are growing rather fast as well. However, they are strong and shinny so that's a plus. #3 My hair also seems to be growing faster. Juicing=Everything grows faster! Although, it could be all the nutrients and the rate that they are growing is actually normal. My lack of nutrients on S.A.D. perhaps didn't let them grow as fast as they should have been.

Everybody Let's Take Shots!! Shots! Shots!
Girl's Juice Night was a success. Everybody let's take shots! Shots! Shots! Everybody! (16x) Every time I hear the word I think of the song by LMFAO and Lil' Jon, called Shots! Anyway, my friend made us pumpkin pie juice which was really good. Then we all tried shots of juices. I made wheatgrass shots (1st row in pic), and pineapple and pomegranate (last row in pic). My friend made carrot, apple, and orange (middle row in pic). They were fantastic! I love having girl's night!
Cheers to the freaking
 weekend & health!














~Gotta love Green Juice & Coconuts!!

2 comments:

  1. A good way to keep occupied the shots sound awesome. You're almost there!!

    ReplyDelete