Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Election Day! Or Day 9 for ME!!

My Frig after 9 days of juicing!

I have made it 9 Days!!!! I have lost 25 lbs so far!!! I'm pretty excited and proud of myself. I manage to juice just about everything that was in my frig over the last 9 days. All I had left were cranberries, oranges, and mint. Although, I went shopping today and stocked up again!!.

My goal is to continue juicing until my brother comes to visit for Thanksgiving, which is about another 2 weeks. He's gonna help ease me into raw vegan. I am going to keep doing one juice a day though even after I start eating again.

I am going to start exercising, tomorrow. I am going to start slowly and just go for walks. I don't want to overdue it while I am juicing. I will have to watch my electrolytes. I can't wait until I start eating again because I want to work out! I never thought I would say that but I feel good and have lots of energy and working out actually seems enjoyable.

Bought more Groceries!
                             
                                                           That's all I have, short post but wanted to update everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed. Look at your fridge! So was the second round of groceries more expensive than the first?

    ReplyDelete